Tuesday 10 July 2012

HELLO WORLD!

Hello there fellow earthlings! This is my Duke of Edinburgh cookbook - a record of all the tasty morsels I have created while completing my gold DofE.

The main goal that I want to achieve  is to expand my repertoire of yummy, yet affordable, food so that when I (hopefully) go to uni, I will not be totally lost behind a stove. Which I know happens to some people.

So enjoy these recipes, and note that not all of them have exact measurements! If it says season to taste, it means add salt and pepper, and herbs if you're feeling adventurous. And sometimes a handful is as good a measurement as any.

Enjoy your food, and most of all, enjoy cooking it!

Hannah

PS. All my food is being served for a family of 6, so if you want to make it for more or less, divide the quantities by 6 and then multiply it by the number of serving you wish to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment